OAC Job Fair
October 3, 2018 – 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
Looking for a Summer job? Graduating in April and want to explore full-time positions? The OAC Job Fair is an opportunity to meet employers who are actively recruiting students for exciting opportunities in the agricultural, business and environmental industries.
Why Attend the OAC Job Fair:
- It’s free! There are no costs associated with attending the OAC Job Fair.
- It’s a great opportunity for you to practice your networking skills.
- Learn more about employment opportunities before you apply through Experience Guelph. Find out if the job is right for you!
- Chat with company reps about industry trends, career options, salary expectations, and more.
- It’s on campus; you’ll have access to dozens of employers without any travel time.
What to Bring:
- Updated copies of your resume. Consider attending a drop-in resume critique at our office before the OAC Job Fair.
- Additional marketing materials to represent yourself (business cards, etc.)
- Your best dressed self. Dress to impress!
When: Wednesday, October 3rd, 10am-3pm
Where: Peter Clark Hall