Skip to main content
- Serve as a Student Organization Registrar.
- To enhance the educational experience of students within the OAC by promoting spirit, leadership, opportunity and enthusiasm.
- To develop and maintain an effective line of communication between the student body, the OAC Dean’s Office, the OAC Alumni Association, and other University of Guelph affiliations.
- To give the student body of the OAC self government in matters pertaining to the student body, with the sanction of the Dean of the college.
- To distribute fees to classes and clubs within the OAC.
- To promote and initiate programs centered within the OAC on the campus of the University of Guelph, or on a provincial, national or international scale.